Ready to Run!!
Right now are you thinking you could be doing more, touching lives, making a difference? Yeah that’s what we thought too!
At Rabbits Pantry, LLC we are always looking to grow, try new things, and test out the rest. Ingenuity and Passion is what breathes fire into our cores. Collaborating together to complete projects and launch new ideas is what we love!
Our environment is fast paced and hard working. Everyone works together to help our customers feel like the special person they are, every life matters. If this sounds like the bus you can jump on, check out our current listings below and see if we have something that is right for you.
Experienced Social Media Manager
Location: 90% Virtual 10% On-Site and Travel (domestic)
Full Time salaried position
This is the most important positions in our company. When applying make sure you include your cover letter, along with examples of work (any applicants that do not include these won’t be considered for review). Go ahead and stalk us online, see what we have going on now, and think about your strategy for us moving forward. We have some big things coming out this month and the months to come. We are looking to have you be apart of this dream if you are ready to run. Run, why yes! We have a large scale plan to role out and are working our pivot magic. This is going to be challenging, fast, and so much fun!
Planning, strategy, and goal setting; along with ability to develop and manage our online reputation and brand awareness is a piece of the overall trajectory to a new level. This includes content management on social media and websites, SEO, generation of inbound traffic, cultivation of leads and sales.
You will be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through your engagements with customers daily.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- In partnership with team create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- Understand our voice and brand with our love for our customers individual selves
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Tie overall marketing campaign and channels to design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Create and manage online funnels
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely
- Analyze KPIs to identify opportunities to adjust
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Actively seek out opportunities to advocate for us to engage in social media spaces, through dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Map out a comprehensive marketing plan
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics
- ABL - trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses understanding and experience in traditional marketing
- 3 years’ experience or more. Degree not necessary. If you have less experience, do us all a favor, and kill it in your cover letter
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to be creative and analytical
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships
- Time management and understanding deadlines (which are often tight) is critical
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Ability to identify new tools and pick them up quickly
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with Shopify, Hubspot, LMS, and CMS systems and applications
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
If you made it this far, you’re likely going to be applying. In your cover letter we are looking for you to engage us and want us to take the next step with you. Ability to write with no errors and with your personality is important. hint hint on a little nudge for your best foot forward. To apply email us at email@example.com.